MOEX migration to the Dataspace facility
In 2014 MOEX has planned to migrate its infrastructure (trading and clearing platforms and colocation facility) to DataSpace1 data center which serves as Moscow Exchange primary data center since 7 November 2016.
MOEX migration to DataSpace1 data center has been done in 2 steps:
- On the first step, on 25 July 2016 the Dataspace1 has become MOEX DR site.
- On 7 November 2016 the Dataspace1 has become MOEX production site. M1 data center is now operating as DR.
At M1 data center MOEX also provides Universal Schema and ConnectME points of presence.
- Operated since 2012
- 12 data halls up to 255 sq.m. each
- Total capacity: 1062 cabinets
- Dedicated colocation space for MOEX clients
- Proximity colocation hall for clients
- PCI DSS, Uptime Institute certification
Т +7 (495) 363-3232, ext. 10100
*Reference materials are updated on a regular basis. Please check this web page for updates.