Segregation on the Derivatives Market
Moscow Exchange and the NCC Clearing Bank offer segregated accounts (defined as "segregated brokerage companies" in the Clearing Rules) to Derivatives Market members.
- Client positions are recorded and assets are kept separately;
- Margin is segregated individually for client positions and orders;
- Withdrawal of cash is safe (only via an instruction from the client and only to bank accounts specified by the client);
- An option is available to transfer positions and assets to other clearing firm;
- Client assets are safeguarded against bankruptcy of the clearing firm.
The service allows end clients to reduce their credit and infrastructure risks associated with operations on the Russian market.
- Presentation (ppt, 1Mb)
- Description of the service (doc, 77Kb)
- Connecting clients to the service (doc, 44Kb)
- Agreement on performing the functions of the Authorized Account Owner (doc, 49Kb)
- Application to set up a Segregated Brokerage Company (doc, 42Kb)
- Application to register Segregated Brokerage Firm Deposit Account (doc, 41Kb)
- Application to register Segregated Brokerage Firm Deposit Account in foreign currency (doc, 41Kb)
- Application to return cash collateral registered for the Segregated Brokerage Company (doc, 40Kb)
Other documents are published in relevant parts of the Moscow Exchange site.
|One-off fee for registration of the Segregated Brokerage Company||RUB 50,000|
|Monthly fee for records keeping on sections of the Segregated Brokerage Firm||RUB 50,000|
Please contact us by phone +7 (495) 363-3232,
Alexander Ezhov, ext. 26061,
Ulyana Evstratova, ext. 26067,
Dmitry Abramov, ext. 26070,