Procedure for connection to the Initial Margin calculation module (DLL)
- To get access to the IM calculation module the following documents should be submitted to the Client relations department by e-mail email@example.com:
- Application for the Initial Margin calculation module (DLL).
- Copy of the ID (for private customers).
- Within two business days employees of the Client relations department draft the following documents using information contained in the Application:
- Invoice for payment of the module registration services.
- Information and technical support service agreement between the Applicant and Moscow Exchange in two copies, unless signed before.
- Upon signing the Agreement and receiving the payment for the module registration services by the Exchange, the Applicant is given user ID and password to access to the module as well as the installation package and installation manual.
For any questions regarding installation of the module, please contact Technical Support Service firstname.lastname@example.org.