SPECTRA system update to v4.5
Moscow Exchange would like to inform you that SPECTRA trading system version 4.5 is scheduled to roll on production for 7 September 2015.
We would like to inform you that on 5 September 2015 the production version of SPECTRA trading system will be available for functional testing by Trading Participants. Testing schedule will be sent out to the subscriptions lists later.
If you would like to participate in system testing, please email your request to email@example.com before 17:00 MSK on 3 September 2015. Your request should contain the following details:
- Contact person responsible for testing.
- Login and clearing register used for testing.
- IP address.
- If dedicated FORTS access server is used, please provide its IP address.
Clients who have not submitted their request on time, will not be allowed to participate in functional testing.
If you have already sent testing participation request, it would be transferred to new date automatically.
Please pay attention to the testing admission procedure:
For all logins participating in testing the passwords will be reset to 12345. Please change the new test password in the client_router.ini file for testing period and revert it to your production password after the testing is complete.
What"s new in 4.5 release:
- Billing subsystem update
- MOEXREPO futures launch
- Canceled restriction on Settlement Price change
- Canceled margin restriction
- Positive Variation Margin for closed positions will be included into available funds for trading
- Removed limitations for maximum FX rate change for Variation margin calculation at clearing/intermediate clearing
- Debt repayment mechanism for bankrupt clearing members through the Central Bank execution
- Guaranteed address orders matching
- Options analysis update in Derivatives market terminal
- Technology changes
Software distributives and development guides are available at: ftp://ftp.moex.com/pub/FORTS/test/.
For further information, please contact the Public Relations Department at (495) 363-3232.