Initial EDI connection method for new EDI participants
- Sign and stamp two copies of the EDI system participation agreement.
To conclude a contract, Moscow Exchange should be provided with the following documentation or appropriately certified copies:
The aforementioned documentation or appropriately certified copies are provided only if they have not been provided previously.
- Create and provide the Client centre of the Moscow Exchange with an application for ESVKC production and the power of attorney in the name of the ESVKC owner
- Get access to User account on the EDI Provider’s website at https://cabinet.moex.com/about?show_login_popup=1. The procedure for obtaining access to the user account is described in the document "User account. "User Manual".
- In accordance with the instruction "CA services in User account. User Manual" install the required software on the client computer and perform the initial creation of the certificate.
- Print out the request for the creation of ESVKC on paper, sign it with the certificate owner and send this document to the address: 125009, Moscow Bolshoy Kislovsky lane, house 13, Moscow Exchange.
- Pay for EDI organiser services in accordance with the tariffs (see the Tariffs) and payment method based on accounts provided by the EDI organiser.
- After changing the status of application for certificate production in the User account to "Certificate issued", activate the new working key in the User account.
- Sign and return to the EDI administrator one copy of the ESVKC in the form of a document in hard copy.