New methodologies for Moscow Exchange's indices to come in force
On 19 December 2016, the following calculation methodologies came in force following Moscow Exchange's corporate restructuring whereby a 100%-owned subsidiary CJSC MICEX Stock Exchange had been consolidated into Moscow Exchange:
- Methodology of the Moscow Exchange Indices Calculation;
- Free Float Methodology;
- Bond Indices Methodology;
- MOEX State-Owned Companies Index and the MOEX Regulated Companies Index Methodology;
- Pension Index Methodology;
- CCP Repo Rate Indicator Methodology;
- Mid-Cap Equity Indices Methodology; and
- MICEX 10 Index Methodology.
For more details and the full text of the updated methodology, please follow this link.
For further information, please contact the Public Relations Department at (495) 363-3232.