Spectra T1 test environment upgrade
Dear derivatives market clients,
In the upcoming SPECTRA 6.5 release we plan to implement changes that significantly affect customer trading software. To give you more time to adapt your software we will roll out updates to T1 test environment in two stages:
- First we will publish changes concerning removal of deprecated fields and implementing features that disrupt backwards compatibility. These changes will not include new functional updates, only interface alterations.
- Then a full version of the upcoming release will be rolled out a month prior to production release.
The following changes will be implemented on T1 test environment on February 27th 2020:
- Order and trade numbers will be changed to 19 symbols.
- Deprecated fields will be removed from replication schemes.
- Changes related to new functionality (iceberg orders and synthetic matching).
Changes to CGate interface are listed in the attached document. Evening session on T1 test environment on February 26th will be cancelled for update implementation.
Dates for the second part of the update and for the production release will be published later.