Securities to be admitted to pre-market trading
From 6 December 2021, the trading day on the Moscow Exchange Equity Market will be extended by three hours to include a morning trading session. Trading on the market will run for 17 hours a day, from 6:50 am to 11:50 pm Moscow time.
Shares from the MOEX Russia Index (IMOEX) will be available for pre-market trading, as will the most liquid global stocks and depositary receipts. The full list of securities is published on the Exchange's website.
Exchange-traded funds will become available in morning trading in due course.
Clients in Siberia and the Russian Far East as well as the Asia-Pacific region will benefit from more convenient trading hours. Market participants will be able to respond more quickly to changing global market dynamics and implement additional trading and arbitrage opportunities in the morning hours.
The morning trading session will be held from 6:50 am to 9:50 am according to the following schedule:
- Central Order Book T+:
- 06:50 - 07:00 - opening auction;
- 07:00 - 09:50 - pre-market trading;
- 09:50 - start of the main trading session for securities admitted to morning trading;
- 09:50 - start of the opening auction for securities not admitted to morning trading.
- Negotiated trades/negotiated trades with the CCP:
- 06:50 - 09:50 - pre-market trading;
- 09:50 - start of the main trading session.
Liquidity during pre-market trading will be supported by market makers.
Details of participation in the testing of the morning trading session on the Moscow Exchange Equity Market
Details of the morning trading session on the Equity Market
+7 (495) 363-3232
Public Relations Department
+7 (495) 232-3363