Time of trading (with settlement code Y2):
10:00:00 - 18:39:59 MSK (for equities);
10:00:00 - 18:44:59 MSK (for investment units)
Securities with a standard lot size of 100 units may be admitted to trading in the Odd lots trading mode.
There are limit and market orders which differ in the way they are filled:
- A limit order is intended for buying or selling a specified number of a financial instrument indicated therein at a specified price or better. A trade is executed based on a limit order when its price matches the price of the opposite order being available in the Trading system.
- A market order is intended for buying or selling a specified number of a financial instrument indicated therein at the best price available in the market at the moment. A subsequent trade is executed provided that the opposite order is available.
When placing the order for the deal, order is not registered in the Trading System, if the amount of securities specified in the order, is equal to or exceeds the amount of the securities set as a standard lot.
Trading Members can access information:
- of its own orders,
- on orders with twenty best prices (ten orders for purchase and ten orders for sale) queued in the Trading System, in terms of the amount of these securities (iceberg orders for only part of the "current visible amount of securities") and price.
All orders placed by trading members are met in the following order:
1. by the price of the order;
2. By the time of the order, in the case of specifying the same price in two or more orders