Sponsored Access to MOEX Markets
Sponsored Market Access allows clients of MOEX Member Firms to receive direct technical access to the Moscow Exchange trading system, with trades assigned under the respective Member Firm's trading code. A client is able to give instructions to a Member Firm (the "sponsoring firm") to be executed on the market directly through the trading system (without going through the trading system of the Member Firm).
To avoid erroneous orders in the trading system, the Moscow Exchange (the "Exchange") provides sponsoring firms with risk management tools (pre trade risk checks).
Sponsored Market Access provides the following advantages:
- Low-Latency connectivity solutions
- Post Trade Drop-Copy
- Cancel on Disconnect (and drop copy disconnect)
- Additional trade protection (pre-trade risk checks)
SMA is available on FX, Equity and Derivatives markets from September 2018.
- SMA on MOEX guide
- Cancel on Disconnect on the FX and Equity market
- Technical Description of SMA on the FX market
- Order routing example
- Test environment
- Info and press release on launch of SMA on the Equities Market
- Info and press release on launch of SMA on the FX Market
- Info and press release on launch of SMA on the Derivatives Market
Technical Inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Equities Market Sales Division – +7 (495) 363-3232, ext. 26027, 26029
FX Market Sales Division – +7 (495) 363-3232, ext. 26123, 26124, 26241
Derivatives Market Sales Division – +7 (495) 363-3232, ext. 26061