Test access to Moscow Exchange markets
The Moscow Exchange test environment is available for Trade Participants, market data distributors, software vendors, HFT traders and Brokers who would like to develop and test their Front end systems.
Supported markets and protocols:
- Equities (main sector)
Native API (ASTS Bridge), FIX Transactional, Multicast FIX/FAST, MICEX Trade SE terminal.
Native API (ASTS Bridge), FIX Transactional, Multicast FIX/FAST, MICEX Trade Currency terminal.
Native API (ASTS Bridge), Multicast FIX/FAST, MICEX Trade TI.
Native API (PlazaII), FIX Transactional, Multicast FIX/FAST, FORTS Terminal.
- Equities, Standard sector
Native API (PlazaII), FIX Transactional, Multicast FIX/FAST, RTS Workstation.
- Equities, Classica sector
Native API (PlazaI), RTSPlaza terminal.
Network connectivity is possible over the Internet (PPTP VPN channel) or through a dedicated network channel organized by one of our certified providers. For systems using Multicast FIX/FAST and connected through a dedicated network, please discuss test connectivity configuration with Moscow Exchange representatives in order to avoid any negative impact on your production system.
Access to ASTS UAT server (Equities and FX): please fill in our short request form.
Access to SPECTRA UAT server (Derivatives): please submit the following details to our technical support team:
- Company name (Trade Participant, Data or Software vendor name).
- Markets to get access to.
- Connection type: internet or a dedicated network.
- For FORTS market access please specify if you would like the ID associated with the client or the clearing firm.
- Access protocol: native API, FIX transactional, Multicast FIX/FAST or Exchange terminal.
- Email address for trade reporting (optional).
- For FAST UDP Multicast access over the Internet, please specify your external static IP address.
Please note: before connecting to the live environment all client front end systems must pass certification procedure at the Exchange.
Test access is provided free of charge.
Test trading hours (UTC+3 time zone):
06.00 – 06.14 — morning session
Securities and FX markets
6:30 – 6:50 — Server restart