Connection to Derivatives Market as a trading member
- Trading at one's own account;
- Trading at clients expense;
- Submitting orders in the Trading System using client's trading workstation;
- Control clients operations during trading sessions.
- Provision of the Initial Margin as regards proprietary transactions and clients" transactions.
Connection procedure for the Trading member
- To choose a Clearing member (list of clearing members);
- To sigh the commercial service agreement providing the right to open accounts for clients, with the clearing member;
- To sign an application of accepting risks related to transactions on the derivatives market;
- To meet other requirements of the Clearing member;
- To install the client's workstation for the derivatives market;
- To register own clients in the Trading system.
For further information, please contact Derivatives market department at +7 (495) 363-32-32 .