New NTP service
We would like to inform you that new NTP service for Moscow Exchange clients was launched in parallel run.
- Public clock are Stratum2 service.
- Master clock are specialized precision time servers with GPS synchronization and rubidium oscillator. Master clock guarantee a clock error of less than 5 ms per year without external synchronization.
- Pair of master clock (main/reserve) are located in every exchange"s data center (DSP/M1/K13)
- Public NTP addresses are configured on different devices in two data centers (M1/DSP) and provide geographical reservation for clients" connections.
- Permitted poll frequency for NTP synchronization should not exceed 2 per second.
- For remote clients using Internet connectivity or MOEX global POPs we recommend to use their local time sources.
Connection addresses for leased lines/colocation:
Please pay attention that previous NTP service will be ceased starting from 1 October 2017.
For further information, please contact the Public Relations Department at (495) 363-3232.
|17.05.17||ASTS Bridge 4.3 released|
|15.05.17||Evening session cancelation simulation|
|11.05.17||SPECTRA internal testing on 13 May 2017|
|20.04.17||Basket REPO trades with the Central Bank of Russia with collateral management by NSD|
|19.04.17||New NTP service|
|18.04.17||Evening session cancelation simulation|
|07.04.17||Changes in WEB services addresses|