MICEX Stock Exchange announces the auction for placement and trading in Russian Federation government bonds (OFZ) issue No. 26210RMFS
Please be advised that in accordance with the letter of the Bank of Russia dated February 19, 2013 and pursuant to the Trading Rules of the CJSC MICEX Stock Exchange approved by the CJSC MICEX Stock Exchange Board of Directors on October 26, 2012 (Minutes No. 8) the following schedule and procedure were determined for running the auction for placement and trading in fixed coupon yield Russian Federation government bonds (OFZ): issue 26210RMFS:
1. OFZs will be placed through the auction in "Placement: Auction" trading mode (further the Auction). Date of the auction is February 20, 2013.
2. The admitted settlement code is В0 only.
3. The following schedule is determined for trading in OFZs at the auction within "Placement: Auction" trading mode for OFZ 26210:
- 12:00-12:30 — collection of bids;
- 13:30 — announcement of the cut-off price for the issue by the Bank of Russia.
4. Trading in OFZs based on indirect orders submitted in trading modes other than "Placement-Auction" shall be suspended 15 minutes prior to collection of bids and shall be restarted 10 minutes after the end of the period determined for filling the orders in "Placement: Auction" trading mode.
5. The share of noncompetitive bids is capped 25% of the total volume of bids submitted by the Trading Participant.
6. The order placed in "Placement: Auction" trading mode will be automatically canceled by the trading system of MICEX Stock Exchange if the price stated in the order is less 50% and over 150% of its par value.
7. The bids submitted by Trading Participants can be filled partially.
For further information, please contact the Public Relations Department at (495) 363-3232.