Annual load testing of Moscow Exchange trading and clearing systems
We would like to invite you to participate in the annual load testing of MOEX FX, Derivatives and Securities platforms that will take place on 21 March 2020 on the production infrastructure.
Testing will start at 12:00 MSK. Attached is the schedule and scenario.
To participate please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18:00 MSK on 19 March 2020 and include the following details:
- Contact person responsible for testing
- For the Derivatives market:
- Login and clearing register used for testing.
- IP address.
- For Securities and FX markets:
- User IDs or Firm ID.
- IP address if they differ from current production setup.
1. On Securities and FX markets we will use databases from 11 March 2020. So all instruments, risk parameters, users, permissions, allowed IP addresses, etc. will correspond to production setup of that date.
2. For all Plaza2 gates and trading terminal logins participating in testing the passwords will be reset to 12345. Please set this password in the client_router.ini file for testing period.
If you don’t want to participate in testing we recommend you to disconnect your systems from production environments of all markets for that weekend (21-22 March) in order to avoid receiving test market data