MICEX-RTS trading schedule for May 7th and May 8th
Please be advised that the MICEX Stock Exchange Directorate made a decision to hold trading in securities in accordance with the regular trading schedule on May 7th and May 8th 2012 (Minutes No49 as of April 17, 2012).
In accordance with an order issued by CJSC MICEX Stock Exchange on May 7th and May 8th the trading modes "Repo trades with the Bank of Russia: repo auction" and "Repo trades with the Bank of Russia: fixed rate" will be closed for trading. Settlement price of the last trading day preceding May 7th is to be deemed the settlement price for all bonds admitted to trading in the above-mentioned modes.
In addition, the following bonds will not be traded on May 7th and May 8th 2012:
- Bonds of Zhilstroi LLC series 02 (trading system code RU000A0JPLW4);
- Volgograd fixed coupon municipal bonds with issued in 2009 (trading system RU000A0JQHU4);
- Bonds of "VTB Leasing Finance" LLC (trading system code RU000A0JQZ67);
- Bonds of Eurasian Development Bank series 01 (trading system code RU000A0JR050);
- Bonds of Russian Agricultural Bank OJSC series 15 (trading system code RU000A0JRVN8).
For further information, please contact the Public Relations Department at (495) 363-3232.