Russian Federation government bonds auction announced
On April 25, 2012 an auction for placement of constant coupon Russian Federation government bonds (OFZ) issued under No25080RМFS will be run in MICEX-RTS. Amount of the offer is RUB35 billion.
Parameters of the Russian Federation government bond issue No25080RМFS:
- State registration number: 25080RМFS;
- Volume of the issue: RUB150 billion;
- Security type: documentary, subject to mandatory centralized custody.
- Par value: RUB1,000;
- Date of placement beginning: April 25, 2012;
- Date of placement finishing: December 21, 2012;
- Volume of noncompetitive bids: no more than 25% from the total bid volume submitted by a dealer;
- Term to maturity: 1,820 days;
- Coupon payment days: October 24, 2012, April 24, 2013, October 23, 2013, April 23, 2014, October 22, 2014, April 22, 2015, October 21, 2015, April 20, 2016, October 19, 2016, April 19, 2017.
- Term to first coupon payment: 182 days;
- Coupon rate: 7.40% per annum;
- Coupon income: for 1st-10th coupon - 36 (thirty six) rubles 90 kopecks each;
- Accumulated coupon income from the beginning of the coupon period: 0 rubles 0 kopecks;
- Maturity date: April 19, 2017.
Potential holders of the securities are determined as residents and non-residents.
Auction's settlement code is S0.
Buy/sell transactions in the constant coupon government bonds will be carried out through officially registered dealers of the Government Securities market.
Procedure for running the auction:
- 11:00 - 11:30 – submitting bids;
- 12:30 - announcement of the cut-off price.
For further information, please contact the Public Relations Department at (495) 363-3232.